Ongoing Events / Activities
June Newsletter and Menu
The Jefferson Senior Center is not only a place to socialize
with friends but a center that has programs and services that enhance
the lives of our older population. We are open from 8:30 am –
1:00 pm Monday through Friday. We also have some evening events,
programs and classes. See Senior Times for detailed information.
Programs / Activities
Ceramics, Bingo, Cards, Senior Stretch, Knitting, Support Groups,
Transportation, Trips, Meals, and more.
Transportation is provided 5 days per week to the Center. Doctors,
pharmacy, shopping, nutrition, etc on Wednesday.
- $1 within the village / $2 outside the village
- Call 24 to 48 hours in advance.
- (440) 576-9052
Lunch is provided daily by Community Action Agency.
- Meals are served at 11:30 am.
- Cost is $1.00 Donation
- Call 24 to 48 hours in advance to reserve a meal.
- (440) 576-8013 between 7:30 am until 12:00 pm
- Home Delivery is also available in Jefferson and Rock Creek
- Call Community Action at (440) 997-5957 ext. 218 to set up home
Senior Services Directory
|Ombudsman / Elder Rights
|Patient Abuse and Neglect Hotline
|Golden Buckeye Card
|Home Energy Assistance Program
|Ohio Senior Health Insurance
|Veteran Service Division